Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A certain pain in the arse

Dear Readers,

For the last 8 nights, I have had to sleep with my older sister. My
sister loves privacy, so you can imagine she wasn't happy when she
found out. Hence the name, "A pain in the arse." The reason for this
fiasco, is that my grandma came over to visit. You don't fly down on
a $260 plane and stay for only 3 days like she used to. Oh no, she
had to stay for a week and a quarter. Well, anyway during the time
she stayed, we managed to go to 2 ridiculously expensive restaurants,
all expenses paid, of course. But, on her second to last night, after
we ate and drank, she soaked her shoes and had to go home in her
crocs. It is my opinion she had a little to much to drink. Crocs, by
the way, are fabulous but ugly looking shoes. My grandma had freaked
because the age limit, I mean the weight limit was 25. She ended up
bringing 14 pounds of luggage without needing anymore. Go figure.
When grandma came, she had 15 needle threaders and when she left, she
had 2. I am constantly watching the floor now because of this
blunder. They are sharp!

Well, your devoted writer, over and out.

MERA

No comments: